Saturday, September 7, 2013

Been Forever! 33 Weeks!


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 35 pounds...eek, but the doctor said I am perfectly healthy and as long as I keep exercising I am going to gain what I am going to gain!
29 Weeks! 
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... jeans are officially out of the picture, even my maternity jeans are uncomfortable!
Stretch marks? oh heavens YES!
Sleep: Still Sleeping through the night, no midnight potty breaks!
Best moment this week: Listening to the baby's heartbeat at our doctor's appointment this week! Mike coming home early is definitely the highlight though!
Miss Anything? Seeing my toes, lol
Movement: I am paying attention more to her movements and she LOVES her Daddy's voice and music in the car!
Food cravings: Hot Chocolate, but not really anything else!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Been home free of queasiness, I can even brush my teeth!
Labor Signs: I have started having contractions when I go running in the morning with the dog! So I may need to switch to a morning walk instead!
Symptoms: heartburn and I am enjoying nursing pads now.....
Belly Button in or out? I have millimeters before I am a pancake!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! Thank goodness, no swelling yet!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Family Reunion! Mike had been home for 1 day!!


Looking forward to: baby's arrival!! It's all I can think about.. baby brain is no joke. And neither is nesting.. I literally have never cleaned & organized so much in my entire life. I have so many projects that I want to work on before she comes, but Mike keeps saying I need to pace myself!
Stefen and I eating some Mexican!! So glad he is home!!



No comments:

Post a Comment