Sunday, September 29, 2013

36 Weeks!!


Well this week Mike is in Kansas City selling, it was very last minute, but i am super grateful that he is going out to work and is making some extra money! We unfortunately had to push out our Maternity Photo shoot another week, but thats okay it gives the leaves more time to change and give it a real Fall look! Had my 36 week appt on Friday and the doctor checked me out and said I am dilated to almost a 2 and 70% effaced, so it was a real mixture of feelings, because it means the baby is coming soon, but Mike isnt here right now...grrrr...so nervous! But the positive thing is that the doctor said she should come by her due date, so hopefully I wont go a week over!! I just need to make it to October 20th, the reason being is I have Short Term Disability Insurance that will pay on me having a baby! But I have to have the insurance for 9 months before they will actually award the insurance, which is October 20th!! So I need to hold out for at least 3 weeks!! But this week I am doing 20 freezer meals (10 recipes doubled), Packing hospital bags, washing baby laundry and taking inventory to see what else we need, kitchen cabinets, and getting the house cleaned....soooo LOTS to do!!! Wish me luck!! Love you all!!!

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 46 pound (as per the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes: I actually have been pleasantly surprised some of my Fall/Winter shirts that are NON maternity fit!!
Stretch marks? Yes, but they seem to subsided a little and quit multipling
Sleep: Still sleeping through the night and SOOOO happy about it!
Best moment this week: Officially finishing the living room!
Miss Anything? I miss Mike, he went to Kansas City to work for a week!!
Movement: Yes I can easily identify her feet when she kicks now =) Still waiting on hiccups though
Food cravings: Nothing super demanding this week, had a fit for chocolate chip cookie with MILK though, lots of Milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: NOTHING!!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not really, but the doctor said I am dilated to almost a 2 and 70% effaced!! Kinda scray with Mike being gone till Saturday!!
Symptoms: Feeling a little anxious about my cervix progression even though I am not actually in labor yet, but feeling tired alot more easily though
Belly Button in or out? Still flat like a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week, been super productive makes me feel good!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival of course! I am also working on a few projects this week in preparation for Baby Johnson's arrival, so getting those done will make me feel so much more ready for her!


New Living Room Wall!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment