Tuesday, September 24, 2013

35 Weeks!! Almost There!

New living room set up!! Just need to find something to put on the wall!

This last week has been pretty busy! We had a leak in our master bathroom shower, so every time we turned on the shower the water would leak down and started dripping from the ceiling of our downstairs living room! So we had to rip the sheet rock off the ceiling because it was completely damaged, Black mold treat the area just in case, re-sheet rock/mud/texturize, then we decided since we had to repaint the area anyway we picked a new color for the entire wall, and got a new couch, so we ripped out the fireplace and rearranged the living room!!! See pictures below!!! 
How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: I wont know till my doctors appt on Friday (scale batteries died) but my guess would be 40-45 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I have found some Non maternity clothes that i can pull off (see above picture!!)
Stretch marks? Yup more than I was hoping!
Sleep: the physical activity of sleeping is still pretty good... Adjusting in the middle of the night though sometimes wakes me up!
Best moment this week: We finished the living room!!! (painting & rearranging for our new couch & and fixed excess water damage) It feels soooo good to have a nice comfortable living room! I also had a wonderful shower hosted by my sisters-in-law!! It was so awesome!!
Miss Anything?I actually miss being able to run, and walk up the stairs without being winded!
Movement: still lots of movement... I still havent felt hiccups yet but i am hoping soon!
Food cravings: I crave chocolate Milk Shakes, Pizza and peanut butter M&M's
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Lots of pressure in my belly as it continues to grow & some pain in my lower back! I also get swollen ankles if I sit for to long! Also if a stuffy nose is a pregnancy symptom then count me in!! I have had one for the last 8 months!!
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake! I may be an outtie by the end of my pregnancy!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week... but so very happy.
Looking forward to: Maternity Photos next week!! I have been so excited for the leaves to finally change colors so we could do it!!

Planned to post this last week but we have been a bit preoccupied! :)



New Blinds and couch compliment the room nicely!!


The header you see that goes into the hallway leading into the kitchen is what we ripped out an redid! 
Before Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment