Sunday, September 15, 2013

34 Weeks!!


How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 41 LBS!!!
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes!! I am so excited for it to finally cool off!!
Stretch marks? Unhappily yes!
Sleep: Sleeping through the night still, no late night trips to the potty yet!
Best Moment This Week: Mike and I went to our first birthing class, it was a melting pot of emotions to learn about labor! Also the Johnsons threw me a baby shower and it was so fun to celebrate with everyone and have a great time!!
Miss Anything? sitting comfy on the couch.. I can hardly make it through a 2 hour movie these days
Movement: She is a little wiggler, I am starting to notice a pattern of when she is awake!!
Food cravings: Peanut Butter M&M's, I could also die for Hot Chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Back to the basics, just the whole tooth brush in the mouth thing!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: the heartburn seems to have subsided (no more fire breathing dragon!) however, I am currently rocking the pregnancy waddle due to hip/pelvic/lower back pain every now and then.
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? on, but my fingers at times are starting to swell!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival! Seems so surreal at this point, I can not wait to see her precious face & hold her for the first time.
Need To Do: I have decided to make about 20 freezer meals for after the baby is born! I need to Pack hospital bags for me, Mike and Baby Johnson! AND we are going to paint our living room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment