Monday, October 7, 2013

37 Weeks!! Almost Done!

This week was SOOO busy while Mike was gone, good thing to! I had less time to think about him being gone! Stefen and I tackled the Kitchen Cabinets with GREAT success! Mike was so surprised and so happy I was able to do that HUGE project while he was in Kansas City! It took about 4 days start to finish, and it was really fun to do with Stefen, but I was SO glad to be done by the time we finished! I also finished all my freezer meals, so I have 20 total for after the baby comes! I also had mind to double the recipes so hopefully there will be leftovers! I washed all Baby Johnson's clothes and blankets with Dreft laundry detergent (gentle and hypo allergenic specially for babies)! I finished my photo collage in my living room, with the exception of a few frames that remain empty until we have our first family photo session after Baby Johnson comes! We hopefully will hear back about our Medicaid application this week, it will be retro active back to the 1st of October even if they don't approve it till next week, or even after the baby comes, but it would be soooo nice to have heard about it by now! So keep us in your prayers that it will all work out!

But this week should keep us pretty busy as well, We had our maternity photo shoot tonight tomorrow we are having some friends over for dinner, Wednesday I have activity with the Young Womens, Thursday I am having a shower that my Mom and Aunt is throwing, and Friday I have a doctors appt and we are driving up to Idaho to visit my Grandma! On top of all of that we need to finish packing our hospitals bags, install the car seat, and finish any final laundry bits! We are getting so excited to welcome this little baby it seems like she is all i think about! Thanks everyone for love and prayers and support!


How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 45 Pounds, lost a pound last week!
Maternity clothes?Yes, but I am enjoying finding cute outfits to wear with BOOTS!!!
Stretch marks? Yup...and finding more daily
Sleep: Sleeping sooo good, thank you DoTerra oils to help with my stuffy nose!
Best moment this week: Finishing the kitchen cabinets, and the wall art in my living room! PS MIKE CAME HOME!!!!
Miss Anything? being comfortable!
Movement: lots of major movements & rearranging... I'm sure she is pretty darn cramped in there! Lately I can even feel her hands and feet moving!
Food cravings: Still want fruit for every meal...other than that, not much of an appetite.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I am dilated to about a 2.5 and 80%- 85% effaced! But no contractions, but lots of dull aches in my mid back.
Symptoms: Week 37 is when I officially hit a wall. My back has started to ache, my stomach feels tight and I am having pain right above my pubic bone wear my jeans usually sit!
Belly Button in or out? Flat like a pancake!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Maternity photos!! We had to reschedule because of Mikes impromptu trip to Kansas City, but he is back now!!!

Before and After of the kitchen!




Newer Photo collage, with updated pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment