Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last Week in Kokomo, 27 Weeks!

27 Weeks! Hello 3rd Trimester!
How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 Pounds, scale at the doctors office says more than the one at home!
Maternity clothes? maternity leggings are now my most favorite! I can't believe I didn't discover them sooner!
Stretch marks? no, knock on wood!
Sleep: still sleeping great, sometimes I wake up to leg cramps, almost like a Charley Horse in my calves!
Best moment this week: Getting to drive to Kentucky and visit my Aunt Connie and her family! I haven't seem them in almost 3+ years!!
Miss Anything? Some of the Kokomo Office went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH! I would LOVE to go on some HUGE roller coasters!!
Movement: Oh YEA! Little baby Johnson has discovered my ribs this week! I thought her ninja kicks to my belly were strong, ribs don't even compare!
Food cravings: This week consisted of XXL Grilled Stuffed burritos from Taco Bell, Slurpee's, donuts, and MILK!! I love the stuff and can't get enough! New to the table is Fruit and Veggies!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Had my Glucose test for pregnancy diabetes and the orange drink they gave me about sent me to the bathroom! It was like a warm orange Otter Pop! EWWW
Labor Signs: Nope, but the doctor said I should start to feel Braxton Hicks in a couple weeks!
Symptoms: I am starting to waddle, oh joy, and I still have a good amount of heartburn!
Belly Button in or out? About 1/4 inch more and it will be flat!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! Thank goodness, I feel naked when I don't have it on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although it has been a rough few days with Bandit misbehaving!
Looking forward to: I leave Indiana on Wednesday next week to head back to Utah to Stefen! It is also bitter sweet because that marks the 2 month period I won't see Mike!! UGH!


Well this week has been a super productive one! I have been so busy trying to get stuff done and ready for me to drive back to Utah this week! Tire rotations, cleaning, oil change, post office, packing, cleaning ect... I will be leaving in about 3 days! I am so excited, yet I am soooo sad that I am not going to see Mike till the end of September! It actually gives me a little bit of anxiety, so I try not to think about it to much. The hardest thing now is just waiting till Tuesday to start packing the car up! I can't really pack anything until then because we already brought the bare minimum out here so we pretty much use everything everyday. But we had a fun date night, finally went to Outback for dinner after I had been craving it for months! We also went and saw the new Wolverine movie, that was very good and way better than Superman!

But this week has been a lot colder than last week, last week was 90+ and 95% humidity so it was pretty bad, especially for Mike who is out knocking doors all day! But the last few days have been much better. In the 70's to mid 80's. I do wish the weather was a bit nicer so I could make it out to the pool but I have so much to do that it is not a big deal!

Speaking of better, Bandit has been so good the last couple days which is nice because when we got back from Kentucky (Sunday night/Monday) he was seriously the WORST dog ever! He chewed a hole in the wall, and when I went to fix it he kept licking the wet spackle off the wall! GROSS, he probably ate about 2-3 table spoons of the stuff! We left our bell in Kentucky so he pooped on the floor, and it was kinda runny so of course it was freaking nasty to clean up! I even threw up after that one! He peed on the seat on the car it took 3 days of treating it with Natures Miracle and eventually taking the car into get the car shampooed for the smell to go away. He chewed up and DESTROYED the only pair of flip flops that Mike has, But I bought him a nice new pair that he actually likes better. He chewed up the volleyball we bought at the beginning of this summer.And to top it all off he chewed on the charger cable of the laptop the day after we bought it, still completely usable, but still, what the heck! But like I said earlier after that 1 day episode he has been really good, probably because Mike and I beat the crap out of him so good we put the fear of God into him!

I had a doctors appointment this week, little baby Johnson is doing well. I got to hear her heartbeat and it was about 130 bpm, so fast! I also go to do my diabetes test/glucose test. Apparently they give you this drink that tastes like a warm melted Orange Otter Pop, and then you have to sit for an hour while your body digests it and then they draw your blood. Well the drink they give you tastes disgusting, and it makes you feel like crap! I got super tired, and of course you can't lay down or go to sleep, it made me very nauseous, and of course you can't eat or drink ANYTHING, not even gum. Then to make you feel extra special they draw your blood...grrr. I hate having my blood drawn. Then I will go back to get my Rogam shot. But needless to say I did not feel very good for the rest of the day.

Anyway things are going well for us Mike is doing well with sales and super excited still about his big Linx Madness win! I am so proud of him and so grateful that he is such a hard worker and provides so well for us! My daughter is going to have the best Daddy! I really feel so lucky and am happy to say I am still so in love with him =D

Well enough of the cheesy stuff and Thanks everyone for all your love and prayers for us since we have been out here, we can truly feel the love of our friends and family! So take care and I will see you Washington folks NEXT WEEK!!

<3
Lindy & Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment