Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mike is the Champion!! 26 Weeks!

26 Weeks and counting!!

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? wearing leggings most of the time - also looking extra sexy by flipping up my yoga pants fold-over-flap up over my belly!
Stretch marks? not yet, keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: sleeping great, I woke up in the middle of the night for the first time to pee yesterday! But my new maternity body pillow is AMAZING, makes it so I can sleep on my Stomach/Side!
Best moment this week: Had a baby shower with all the ladies from Linx, it was done sooo well and I had a blast! Lots of cute clothes for Baby Johnson!
Miss Anything? The guys in the office were talking about going to a water park! I would SOOO love to go on some water slides! OH WELL, better luck next summer!
Movement: I feel her pretty sporadically through out the day, but always when I get into bed or when I first wake up in the morning.
Food cravings: TACO BELL with Fire sauce and SLURPEES, although when I went this week they messed up my order and I was so sad that my craving wasn't fulfilled!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I don't eat when I wake up!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Still digging that heartburn, even with a glass of milk or something not hot! So imagine how bad it is when I have FIRE sauce on my Taco Bell!? Also I have started this annoying little thing sometimes when I sneeze...yup you guessed it I pee myself a little...gross!
Belly Button in or out? Still an inny, but it is getting shallower and shallower!
Wedding rings on or off? on - so surprised I don't have swollen fingers/toes yet. I barely get swollen ankles, but a quick trip to the pool with my legs up fixes it!
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! I just feel so blessed that I have such a wonderful husband and great friends and family!
Looking forward to: Going to Kentucky this weekend to visit my Aunt Connie and family and have Mike finally meet them!
Aunt Connie & Uncle Ralph's back deck, LOVED the pool!!
Baby Show collage!

Well this week was a very good week! Mike WON his Linx Madness competition!! He did so well and I am sooo proud of him! The Linx Ladies also threw me a really nice baby shower! We played fun games and had good food! It was especially nice because all the ladies got together to do it and we dont ALL hang out together a whole lot so it was very nice. Mike and I also drove about 4 hours to Kentucky to visit Aunt Connie and Uncle Ralph! I visited with my cousins and got to see my Uncle Duane, who I probably haven't seen since I was about 12 years old! Mike also got to meet them which was worth the trip all in itself! Connie, Cassie, and Crystal even threw me a little baby shower! My daughter is going to be one good looking dressed girl!! But Bandit had a blast being able to run all over their property and getting loving from new people!! But the week was great and thanks everyone for your love and prayers!!

Love 
Lindy & Mike

1 comment:

  1. haha, i totally flipped the fold over part of my yoga pants up when i was prego. Not the cutest look, but so comfy ;)

    ReplyDelete