Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

24 Weeks!!
Well this week was another good one! Mike every other week will drive the car to area, this week was my week to have the car! I had another productive week which is very fulfilling!
On Monday I went grocery shopping for the next 3 weeks!

Then Tuesday we had a repair man come from Safelight Auto and FINALLY replace windshield! What started out as a tiny dollar bill sized crack in the windshield in February, ended up almost stretching the entire length of the windshield by now, and if you are driving at the wrong time of day the sun would shine into that crack and shine into your eyes like a laser bouncing off a mirror! So not safe would be and understatement! I also got the oil changed and the car vacuumed out!

Wednesday was a little bit of a lazy day, but I still managed to clean the whole house and give Bandit a bath!

Bandit and Mike on our way to the park!
Thursday of course of our great countries day of Independence!! Happy 4th of July! Mike had the day off from selling so we got to stay in bed until about 1 pm and then played several games of League of Legends! Mike took me out for a very nice dinner to Red Lobster and then after we proceeded to blow off the $250 worth of fireworks Mike bought while I was in Utah! They had about 75 LARGE mortars to blow off as well as M-80's, Firecrackers, and Fountains! It was very fun!

Friday I had an ultrasound appointment with the doctor, the baby is very healthy and a good weight of about 1 1/2 pounds! The ultrasound tech also double checked and Baby Johnson is still a Girl! Which I am very excited about because Mike has been teasing me since I put all that work into the nursery for a girl, that she would end up being a boy!

Saturday we went to the park with Bandit and some friends who also have a puppy and we played Frisbee and Bandit managed to find a mud whole, so of course I had to give him his 2nd bath of the week! Today we also took Bandit to the park and tried teaching him the art of chasing, retrieving, and returning a Frisbee....he was pretty good considering the Frisbee is almost the same size as him! But we had a pretty good week!

Thanks everyone for your love and support and prayers take care!

<3 Lindy & Mike


1 comment: