Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beach Day! 25 Weeks!

25 Weeks!!


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I have been wearing them since I was about 13 weeks because I can't stand the pressure on my belly!
Sleep: Pretty good, Bandit wakes up between 6-8 though!
Best moment this week: just feeling overly excited/happy about everything right now & the reality that baby Johnson will be here in less than 100 days (unless I deliver way late..) Just trying to soak it all in!
Miss Anything? I would LOVE a good Krispy Kreme to fulfill my donut craving! None in Indiana so I get to wait!
Movement: all the time, I finally can see her moving from the outside, or when her head is right in the middle of my stomach & we can see a big lump there!
Food cravings: Mexican Rice & Beans and Taco Bell, Slurpees, Nutella and graham crackers or strawberries, Good n Plenty's, and anything chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I can finally brush my teeth without any hesitation!
Gender: Girl, has the ultrasound tech double check at our appt (Thanks to Daddy's teasing!)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Some lower back pain when I lay down for too long, but worst of all - HEARTBURN. I get it a few times a day from anything I eat. If the old wives tales are true, little baby Johnson will be born with as much hair as I currently have right now.
Belly Button in or out? Still an inny, but it is moving on out!
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although I did have a bit of a moody-pregnancy-meltdown the other day when we went to the beach because I wanted Fish and Chips soooo bad but the restaurant was 20 minutes out of the way!.
Looking forward to: Stefen comes home in 26 days, so i am looking forward to driving back to Utah then to Washington with my Mom to welcome him home!
Mike and Bandit taking a nap, 3 man stack, Lake Michigan!
Bandit pooed from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment