Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Locked and Extending!

Funny story of the day!!!


Summer, Kelsey and I were going to head to Zona Rosa (Huge outdoor shopping mall) and I couldn't find my keys! I looked everywhere, common theme with me. When I thought maybe there in the car, and sure enough they were, BUT the doors were locked! How could this happen you may ask? Well Mike had been driving earlier and and I left my keys in the center console. When we got out of the car Mike of course locked it, but when he left out to go to area in someone else's car he left it locked and me being a bone head didn't think about it! So luckily we found a metal hanger and I stuck the hook end into the car through the 1 inch window slit! It all of a sudden became the most intense game of Crane I ever played. After a few unsuccessful attempts I got the keys to the window where we were able to hit the unlock button! Then off to the mall we went! In case you were wondering I found Mike a couple shirts ( he brought 2 out here and were going to Branson for 4 days) and I FINALLY found me a pair of shorts!!!




In other news!!!

Mike and I were so completely stoked to be coming home! We already found and apartment, Mike had an amazing school schedule, I had a job, BUT Linx made us an offer we couldn't refuse because they need me to stay and be an admin for the rest of the summer! So reluctantly we will be staying out here for another month and returning October 1st or 2nd! But not to worry we will still be taking our Anniversary trip to Branson! We also as an office will be going to California, Missouri which is about 2 1/2 hours away to sell for the rest of this week and next. We are very optimistic that Mike will VERY well out in the untouched area!


So wish us LUCK we have and month added to our sentence!!

Love,
Mike and Lindy

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? You guys aren't coming back until October? Sad. But I guess it's cool that they want you to stay. I miss you guys a lot, we should facetime sometime....

    ReplyDelete