Monday, August 15, 2011

Funny Little story!

I was coming out of Walmart today and as I was pushing the cart full of my groceries and as I was walking past a car I heard a popping sound! All in the same instant the trunk of the car lifted and flew opened, but no one was around. I of course was extremely startled and let out a little scream...I then heard laughing from behind me. I turned to see a lady approaching with her keys in hand. She quickly apologized for startling me as I kept walking embarrassed and laughing also. I love those small moments in life when you can laugh at things that come your way!



Also were back from Jefferson city (FINALLY) and on our first day(Saturday) back there were TWO incentives going on. The office incentive, which ever sales rep has the most sales of the day before and Saturday would receive $200. There was also the company incentive going on for the cruise to Mexico, 15 New Activations between Aug 1st and Aug 13. Mike won BOTH!!! Thats right were going to Mexico $200 dollars richer! Next time you talk to Mike tell him CONGRATS!! With our Trip to Branson only a week away were getting end of the summer jitters!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Love,
Lindy

1 comment:

  1. Mike! You are sooo amazing! I am so proud of both of you. I can't wait for you to come home again, but I am really proud of how well you have done with this job this summer.

    ReplyDelete