Monday, October 15, 2012

Get Fixed



                  Well this last week was far less crazy on the scale of life, but it was still pretty busy. We spent almost every morning and night before and after work and school unpacking boxes, cleaning, and organizing. Everything is finally coming together, I post some pictures on my Facebook of the new place...but honestly it doesn't do it justice. We got some nice curtains for the kitchen and all bedrooms, I got the house all decorated in its norm as well as for Halloween. The office/Craft room had some more work that it needs as far as putting bins in the crawl space instead of the closet, but it is so nice to go in there and sow or work on a project while Mike is on the computer! We got the final top coat in the fireplace and it looks awesome!
                  I also put a request in at work for a schedule change because we had a position become available at work, so keep your fingers crossed for me and maybe I can move from 11-8 to 8-5. With Mike's schedule and my schedule we are both being gone from home from 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM...11 hours a day...YUCKIE!!! Its super exhausting, so keep your fingers crossed for me!
                 Saturday I went and got my hair done, Ladies and Gentlemen I went back to blond! I went almost a year with being a brunette but I needed a change so I did it...But it didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to....not quite as blond and a lot more red...so I am going back in on Friday to get it fixed, so at that point I can maybe post a picture.
                We also had our Linx end of the summer PARTY!! It was at Sleepy Ridge Golf course. They played best ball scrambler, Mike's team barley lost with a tie, and the tie breaker being closest to the hole...they lost by inches! But it was really fun to see everyone from the summer, not that were not all going to sell again next summer or anything, but it was really fun!
                Friday I took Simba and Ace in to get fixed...because in animal land just because your brother and sister doesn't mean you wont try to start a family. The drive over went really smooth, there was minimal crying in the car on the way over, and dropped them off and then left. Well on my way home I got a call from the Pet Hospital informing me that my cats we both BOYS!!! I couldn't believe it, this whole time I thought he was a she...So i asked if I still needed to get them fixed and they did recommend it because male cats can get very aggressive if they are not fixed but they also will spray the house to mark territory, and we really don't want that, so we still fixed them. But Simba apparently has a cold so we had to get him some antibiotics, he sneezes a lot and it is really cute. Ace's eye is finally clearing up with prescription eye drops from the vet. Poor little guys! But I am so happy that Mike was okay with getting them! And he even LIKES THEM, maybe even LOVE!!!
              Sunday we went to our new ward. We have 9 AM church...yay...  o.O But the ward has a lot of young couples and little kids, but there is a good mix of everything. I enjoyed relief society, all the ladies were very friendly and welcomed me, but it didn't feel awkward which was nice. Our bishops name is Bishop Johnson, go figure, and seems really nice! I think that we are really going to like the ward! It was also Keith's (Mike's uncle who passed away) birthday yesterday, so we went to visit the grave with the family and sang hymns. I really appreciate that we remember Keith and Nancy and visit them and I am grateful for the ability that the family has to love and let me be apart of that process.
              But that is pretty much it for this week, Ill let you all know how my hair turns out on Friday and how our weekend plans go!Love you and THANK YOU for all your love and support through our moving process. Love you ALL!

<3
Lindy & Mike


             

No comments:

Post a Comment