Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOST!!! and Found

Crazy/Funny thing happened yesterday! So most days I have our car to run errands and other things but yesterday Mike offered to drive our car out to the area with some other sales reps. Well I still needed a car so the office manager (Jake) was nice enough to offer to let me have his car for the day! Well about 3 o'clock I decided to go down to the pool and finally relax a little. When I left I went back to my storage garage and started to inventory for the day. When I was finished with that I went back home, but when I got to the door I could not find my keys. Now you may think that is odd but remember I have been driving Jake's car and using his keys all day. So I went back out to his car and looked all over, couldn't find them. Went back to the pool looked all over, couldn't find them. Went back to the storage garage looked everywhere inside, couldn't find them! When I started to walk back to the car to head back home to look some more I FOUND THEM!!! Low and behold the were perched on the roof of Jake's car!! I kid ye not i drove all over the place and they were still there. I am so lucky they didn't fall off some random place to never be found again. In case you were wondering what had happened is that I went to the apartments garbage dump and when I was cleaning out the garbage from the storage garage I put them on the roof by the passenger side rear door. WOW i am a goof!

I thought you all should know that if you think I am organized or on top of things apparently I am not. This job is slowly taking away my mind. haha. Anyway Miss you all tons and can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment: