Monday, May 6, 2013

First Week in Indiana

Well our first week in Indiana went pretty well I think! It has been a consistent 70 degrees or higher everyday, but usually with a light breeze. It most certainly looks like just about every "Mid-West" state that we have been to on our summer adventures, but I like it here. Our down stairs neighbors seem to like to sit out side on their porch most nights and drink and smoke and yell profanities at each other or people walking by. The man that lives there has told me AND Mike on separate occasions that his wife LOVES our car! Mike was even kind enough to show it to him, which honestly makes me think he wouldn't mind stealing it, but I am sure he means  no harm!
In the last week I have started to develop back pain, which stinks because it honestly can't get any better from this point on! But in better news, my nausea has almost completely gone away, even in the early morning when I wake up and have an empty stomach, which is great. I no longer have an aversion to raw meat, but the smell of our kitty litter box still does not agree with me, but really who does it?
Mike got 6 sales his first week, he of course wishes he did better, because he always thinks he can, but I am so proud of him! Everyone in the office is very nice and fun to be around so that makes hanging out with everyone really easy. We also have enough League of Legends players out here we can set up a 5 man team! Which I think were pretty good!
Tomorrow Mike and I have my 16 week ultra sound! Which for all of you who are familiar with pregnancy already knows what that means, but Mike and I will find out the gender of the baby!! We are so excited! I really would love to have a girl, but Mike THINKS it is a Boy. So we will see!
But other than that everything has been pretty mellow out here and I will keep you all posted on the Gender Reveal!! Thank you all for your love, prayer and support, especially while we are away from home!


Love,

Lindy & Mike

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you don't like the kitty litter box!! Mike does that right?! Cause aren't you supposed to stay away from those while you're pregnant?! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete