Sunday, May 19, 2013

First Day In the Sun!

It is so weird in the life of summer sales. You work hard 6 days a week and the Sunday comes and you truly learn the meaning of the phrase "day of rest".  We got to go to a Ward BBQ and meet some new people and get to know the office a little better. Then we found a little Thai place near by and eat there for dinner, then went to a near by park played Frisbee and slack lined. We also found this AMAZING ice cream place called Scoops. Their single scoop is HUGE and to get it on a waffle cone is only $2.50 total! Today was pretty relaxed, we went to a park near by and played Volleyball in these very nice sand volleyball courts. I got a pretty good amount of sun (See Picture)! We love hanging out with people in the office especially outside!!

We also found this great little video rental store, called Family Video, and you can rent 2 DVD's (even Blue Ray) for $1 AND you get them for 5 days!!! They blow Red Box out of the water!!
But pregnancy has been pretty awesome this week! I think I felt the baby move, but it is so hard to tell if what I was feeling is that or not because I have never felt it before, so I don't know what it is suppose to feel like. But based on what people say I think I felt it. Its weird though because it feels like a swirly twirly feeling in your tummy! and also a poking feeling. I have an ultra sound on Friday so I think we will find out if the baby is a Boy or Girl. I am very excited, but I am trying not to get my hopes to high because of what happened at the last appointment!

Mike starts a competition this week, he will be teamed up with 2 other people and then go head to head with other teams of 3. The winners gets $750 EACH! 2nd place gets $250 each and 3rd gets $150. So root for Mike!!
But that is pretty much all that is new with us, we will keep you posted on the gender of little baby Johnson this coming Friday! We love you all and as always thanks for all your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment